Accounting Assignment Help in India
Accounting is a systematic process of identifying, recording, measuring, classifying, verifying, summarizing, interpreting and communicating financial information. It reveals profit or loss for a given period, and the value and nature of a firm's assets, liabilities and owners' equity.
Accounting assignments are usually tough and time taking. That is where accounting assignment writing services comes to help.
The following sample shall explain how our experts at India Assignment Help deals with accounting assignments.
Jimmy Ford is an audit manager for Fitzgerald & Milhouse Chartered Accountants (F&M).
Jimmy has been informed that the firm has plans to promote him to partner so long as he continues his good work.
Jimmy has an array of talents that the firm admire. Jimmy has bought a new house, is a member of various clubs and generally confident about the future.
Jimmy is assigned to the audit of Engines International Ltd (EI), one of F&Ms biggest clients. EI use a questionable method of recognising revenues which has been investigated by ASIC. Jimmy concludes the method is not appropriate for EI.
Jimmy discusses the matter with the senior audit partner. The senior audit partner tells Jimmy that the method has been used for 10 years and is appropriate. The partner is also of the view that F&M will lose EI as a client if they are challenged about the use of this method.
Jimmy argues that while the method was okay in the past, the ASIC investigation has changed matters.
Jimmy then tells the partner he accepts her decision but plans to include a dissenting statement in the audit working papers. The partner tells Jimmy she is not willing to permit such a statement, but that she is willing to write a letter to Jimmy acknowledging full responsibility for the audit.
The audit partner concludes by informing Jimmy that she is not comfortable with making him an audit partner and that he has growing up to do.
What should Jimmy do? Use the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants and the American Accounting Association (AAA) Model to help consider your response to this question.
The facts of the case have been presented here under:
- Jimmy Ford is a partner of the Chartered Accountant firm Fitzgerald & Milhouse (F&M) whose promotion is due on the basis of his performance.
- The auditor is currently conducting the audit of one of the biggest client of F& M, Engines International Limited (EI).
- EI uses a questionable method of revenue which has been investigated by ASIC in the past.
- Jimmy is not convinced with the method of recognition of the revenue.
- Jimmy wants to add a dissenting statement in the working papers.
- The senior partner does not permit the issue of dissenting statement for the fear of loss of the client and is willing to issue a statement undertaking the full responsibility of the audit.
Such a question has to be answered in the following manner:
- Determine the facts
- Define the ethical issues
- Identify the major principles, rules and values
- Specify the alternatives
- Compare values and alternatives
- Assess the consequences
- Make your decision
There are various job titles one can obtain in the field of accounting:
- Tax Manager
- Tax Specialist etc.
High Distinction Assignments with our Accounting Assignment Writing Services
We provide nothing but high distinction assignments. The following description below explains our distinctive features:
- Complex and detailed application of the ethical decision guide demonstrating strong critical and reflective thinking. There are extensive relevant references to ethical and auditing standards presented.
- The assignment contains distinct understandable statements with no errors. There is a sophisticated use of language.
- Extremely well organized content which is structured in a manner that facilitates the reader’s understanding.
- All work has been referenced correctly as per APA (6th edn) requirements.
- The report follows a standard business report format.
India Assignment Help
- Our Indian experts have graduated from Australian Universities who are highly qualified Ph.D. scholars;
- We provide customized assignment solutions by our accounting assignment writing expert;
- We ensure timely delivery of assignments;
- We make sure we provide 100% unique and error-free assignments;
- Our customer care team is available 24/7 in order to provide assistance in all subjects;
- Plagiarism free assignments is our guarantee;
We follow a very simple process at India Assignment Help. You have to contact our customer care team who work round the clock and are available 24*7 and share your assignment needs with them. They will get back to you with a reasonable quote. Once you make the payment, our experts shall start working on your assignment immediately.
We offer various flexible payment methods like credit / debit card, net banking or Payment Gateway.
Call us on +91-875-047-8831 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org