Finance Assignment Help in India
Google defines finance as a field that deals with the study of investments. It includes the dynamics of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of different degrees of uncertainty and risk. Finance can also be defined as the science of money management.
The assignments pertaining to finance are naturally, extremely technical and requires in-depth subject expertise. Often, students find it difficult to prepare finance assignments because,
- They are too lazy;
- They lack the time;
- They have no interest in the subject;
- Students find it arduous to comprehend the topics related to finance;
To understand the same, take a look at the following sample assignment solved by our finance assignment writing experts
Negative gearing occurs when an asset (e.g. a house or share portfolio) is financed largely by a loan and the periodic interest payments on the loan exceed the income produced by the asset in the same period (e.g. monthly interest exceeds monthly rent receipts or monthly share dividend yield). Explain the advantages and disadvantages of such arrangements in terms of risk and return, especially in the context of increasingly volatile market conditions. Illustrate your answer with example calculations and references to the journal articles and financial press.
Answer: (Please note, the following is only a part of the entire answer and not the entire answer itself.)
Research by Grudnoff in 2015 also supports the finding that negative gearing disadvantages outweigh the advantages. The research blames negative gearing and the (CGT) discount to have distorted the Australian residential property market, and increased speculation by the high-income brackets due to the tax shelters available. In fact, the strategy caused $7.7 billion per year to the tax payer as per the developed model. 56 % of the advantages were reaped by the top 10% while 67% by the top 20%. By inference, limited benefits were passed on to the middle and low income households being merely 4% to 20% of the low-income households. The lower 50% got 13% of the benefits. The study also claimed to have negative gearing push up investment and prices of the residential property thereby pushing up pricing of investment properties and encouraging investors to focus on capital gain losses rather than rental income. This phenomenon has led the low and middle income brackets out of the property market being forced to rent out due to unaffordable high prices of property. This speculation caused volatility in the housing market making monetary policy regulations difficult to implement aggravating inflation further.
The above answer is an essay. A standard essay format is as follows:
- The essay should follow the structure including abstract, introduction, body text, conclusion and the reference list.
- It should address all the questions of the topic chosen, and an argument from reading the relevant journal articles and news articles in the financial press.
- Referencing and in?text citation must follow an acceptable academic format.
We also follow the technical standards of an essay writing format such as:
- The assignment must be word processed.
- Font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- Pages are to be consecutively numbered.
Finance Assignment Help from India Assignment Help
We know exactly the qualities of a good assignment. We at India Assignment Help offer:
- A well?written abstract;
- Provide the background of the topic, along with the main objectives and a summary of findings from research undertaken;
- A clearly written report to answer all questions of the topic along with logical arguments;
- Use of relevant and original examples/practical findings/facts;
- Our international finance assignment helper provide coherent/cohesive writing;
- Providing a conclusion which reiterates the main arguments/points in the discussion;
- Use of paragraphing appropriate to advance the arguments;
- Providing great emphasis on clarity, neatness, layout and legibility including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Following the standard format of font size 12 + 1.5 line spacing + one side printing + page numbering;
- We ensure to match the reference list and the in?text citations;
Quality Finance Assignment Services in India
At India Assignment Help we offer the premier most services such as:
- We provide highly-qualified experts who are very reliable;
- Our experts are Indians graduated from Australian Universities;
- Our finance assignment writing experts offer customized assignment solutions as per the student requirements;
- India Assignment Help is your one-stop source for excellent academic help and learning experience;
- We ensure timely delivery of 100% unique and error-free assignments at the most affordable price;
- 24/7 online support on all subjects in English and Hindi languages;
- You can be rest assured to achieve nothing less than high distinction with the best quality academic solutions;
We follow a very simple process at India Assignment Help. You have to contact our customer care team who work round the clock and are available 24*7 and share your assignment needs with them. They will get back to you with a reasonable quote. Once you make the payment, our experts shall start working on your assignment immediately.
We offer various flexible payment methods like credit / debit card, net banking or Payment Gateway.
Call us on +91-875-047-8831 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent requirements, fill our online inquiry form!