How to Write an Excellent CDR Report?
Let’s take a look at some of the basic points you need to keep in mind while writing CDR:
- Use Correct Australian English.
- Include all relevant details asked by Engineers Australia.
- Be ready with documents that substantiate all your claims.
- Use prescriptive style of writing.
- Use first person while writing episodes. For example; I approached, I analysed etcetera.
Here are some common mistakes you can avoid while writing a CDR:
- Do not include any unnecessary details.
- Do not include what your previous employer or team has done for you, focus only on your role.
- Do not mention the history of your company.
- Do not write about the market size or position of your company.
- Do not give unsubstantial proof of your skills or knowledge.
- Plagiarism is a big NO. Do not, under any circumstances, plagiarise your report.
What to Write?
For continuous professional development report, you have to list all the work/projects that you undertook after completing your engineering. CPD serves as your first impression, make sure you list all your projects in a clear and precise manner. Next, we come on to the three career episodes. The career episodes show your growth as an engineer and highlights distinct aspects of engineering. You have to make sure that all three career episodes should be written in first person and should be able to demonstrate how your engineering skills can solve real-world problems. Finally, you have to conclude with a summary statement. Your summary statement analyses all the indicators that you have covered in your three career episode reports.
Get Professional CDR writing services from India Assignment Help and get your CDR approved in the first try.At India Assignment Help, we have a team of professional and experienced CDR writers who have helped students from all across the world get a job as an Engineer in Australia. Our professional CDR writers clearly understand what Institute of Engineers Australia expect in a CDR. They follow all the guidelines mentioned in the migration skills assessment booklet to the last word to craft a flawless CDR. You can contact India Assignment Help from any of the given numbers or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.